Inspired by my time in Asia, I have blended several spice mixes this month.
One being a Sri Lankan inspired blend. It has a beautiful hint of cardamom running through it and is perfect for curries or an accompaniment for roasted vegetables.
Below is a simple mushroom recipe that is ready to eat in only 15 minutes.
Sri Lankan Mushrooms
Recipe Type: Main
A simple and delicious recipe
- 1 tbsp Sri Lankan Spice Mix
- 2 Small Onions
- 400 g Mushrooms
- Chop onions and Mushrooms
- Add to a pan with spice and a little water
- Cook on a medium heat
- Add water as needed to prevent from drying out
- Once Onion and Mushrooms have cooked, about 8 – 10 minutes, serve. Excellent with rice or naan